Flambards is a popular choice with schools for both educational trips and a great fun end of term day out.
Life size Victorian Village
- Explore over 50 life-size locations on a journey through the Victorian Village. All the scenes are authentically re-created and populated with thousands of genuine artefacts.
- A spotter trail helps children of any age look carefully at the locations on show and discover lots of amazing facts about bygone life.
- Discover the strict Victorian rules for classroom behaviour at the Village school and step into the stores and see all the advertising packaging. View all aspects of life from the dentists chair to the blacksmiths, the different shops and trades and even a Victorian home.
Experience life in wartime with a visit to Britain in the Blitz
- Listen to the deafening air-raid sirens and literally feel the floor shake as another bomb strikes. The Blitz sensory experience is a life sized recreation of a London street during war-time.
- Children will be fully immersed into war-time life and be able to peek into a war-time kitchen, an air-raid shelter and see a railway platform filled with children evacuating.
- Discover a display of original letters sent home from children evacuated to Cornwall from Bristol for a fascinating view of war-time life.
From September to June
Flambards operates some Attraction only days – so educational tours can be offered utilising the indoor attractions at a reduced rate, please email [email protected] or call 01326 573404 for further details.