Flambards July UpdatePublished: 19th July 2021
From Monday 19th July many restrictions are being lifted across the UK, however the Team at Flambards are continuing to work hard to do everything we can to protect visitors and staff, so you can enjoy ‘The best day of the week’ as safely as possible
Flambards will be Open Daily for school holidays.
Fireworks Spectaculars will return to the Park this August on Mondays and Wednesdays – more details can be found here
Online Booking Recommended
We recommend that where possible visitors book ahead online. This will save you money too and ensure you have secured a ticket as we will have limited capacity on some days – this will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
Season Pass holders or ‘7 days for the Price of 1’ return visitors will not need to book.
Those wishing to book using Tesco Clubcard vouchers will need to call 01326 573404 to reserve spaces in advance.
What will be open?
All rides and attractions (indoor and outdoor), including our NEW Western Mine Train, will be open with the exception of The Cool Zone and Demon Drop due to continued development.
How we are keeping you safe
- Our team members will continue to wear face coverings for the immediate future
- Cleaning regimes will still be in operation throughout our rides, attractions and food and beverage areas.
- Screens where installed will remain in place for the foreseeable future
- Preference for contactless card payment where possible
- Sanitization stations will remain in place for the foreseeable future.
- Temperature checks will no longer take place at our admissions however, as always, if you or anyone in your household has a temperature, or is showing any other signs of Coronavirus, please stay at home. If you have already booked your tickets, just let us know and we will be happy to re-schedule your visit for a future date.
- Social distancing measures to be lifted in all ride and attraction queues with applicable rides being fully loaded albeit with enhanced cleaning regimes at selected times still in place.